Nonfiction Book Award Status: GOLD
It is no accident that the top producers in your city and office are the same people year after year. They have found the systems that work for them and engineered their real estate careers to become, feel, and stay successful. In this second installment of the Secrets of Top Selling Agents book series, you will find business plans and repeatable steps for success that top-selling agents have shared over the years on our webinar program.
Included in this book:
- Alexis Bolin’s 5 Steps to Successful Negotiation
- Learn how to get your clients, the other agent, and even the appraiser working together for a successful close with these break-through negotiation strategies
- Michael Maher’s Life Hacks for Super Producers
- Your most valuable resource is your time. Find effective rituals to build a productive day, week, and business with these tips from Michael J. Maher
- Larry Kendall’s Ninja Selling System
- Take charge of your success. Incorporate these nine daily and weekly habits to increase your income per hour so that you can thrive both professionally and personally!
- Leigh Brown’s 3 Secrets to Building Teams
- Two heads are better than one. If you’re ready to increase your transactions, it may be time to think about starting a team. Find out how to build a successful team from the ground up with these team-building secrets
- And Howard Brinton’s legendary STAR Power System Some of the biggest names in real estate utilize the STAR Power System. Find scripts and dialogues you can use to motivate, understand, and negotiate with the people your work with.
Plus, tips from nine other real estate powerhouses that have worked for them and could work for you.
Joe Sesso has been a REALTOR® for over seventeen years. He received his bachelor’s degree and MBA from Indiana University and a master’s degree in global management from the Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University. Currently, Joe is the national speaker and Director of Sales Marketing for Homes.com. As the author of three books, he believes strongly that education is the cornerstone to success in the real estate industry.