Nonfiction Book Award Status: GOLD
Has your business hit a wall? Have you struggled to figure out why?
Business owners bear the burden of chief brand builder. You think it will get easier once you get past start-up mode, but growth brings more to manage, not less.
It’s hard to know if you’re doing well.
When your numbers climb, they signal success to you. But then they level off. And refuse to budge.
Your brand’s hit its awkward adolescent stage.
Based on 30 years of marketing experience and extensive study, brand expert Evelyn Starr shows you how to identify what holds your brand back and overcome it.
In this groundbreaking book, Teenage Wastebrand: How Your Brand Can Stop Struggling and Start Scaling, you will discover:
- The eight symptoms adolescent brands display, including identity crisis, oversleeping, and suffering from FOMO.
- Specific questions to help you diagnose the symptom hindering your brand.
- How brands like FedEx, Netflix, Spotify, and Crocs navigated their adolescence to emerge stronger.
- What business owners like you have done to course correct their brands and what worked best.
- Step-by-step guides to help you exit that stage ready to scale.
Finally, you can stop guessing what your brand needs. With the right pieces in place, your brand will be ready for its next leap of growth.
Evelyn Starr is an author, brand expert, and marketing consultant with over 25 years of marketing strategy and research experience. Evelyn uses her keen powers of observation and insight to help her clients wow their customers and grow their businesses. She specializes in working with brands in adolescence, brands that have stalled after their initial success.
Evelyn earned an MBA in Marketing from Boston College’s Carroll School of Management and graduated with honors from Vassar College with a BA in Economics and French. Living in the Greater Boston area, her passions include travel, reading, writing, yoga, tea, dark chocolate and nurturing the entrepreneurial spirit in both her husband and her two children.